Don’t start your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Clean Air HVAC professional. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but annual air conditioner service can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool all summer long. These routine checks do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner running as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be upkept, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are receiving maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Pacheco are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or repairs in the middle of the summer heat. Our professionals can search for warnings and pinpoint issues for your air conditioner and caution you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its top performance, you could see a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be working accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Technicians will always check these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and regulate things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be inspected during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will check that no dust or other particles have collected on the outside or interior coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than required and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will ensure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at Clean Air HVAC in Pacheco deliver quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 925-233-6238.