As spring begins, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Pacheco? Particularly if your air conditioning system is recently purchased or was running just fine last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never expect to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your system checked annually by a Clean Air HVAC expert can help spot small issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your equipment to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can create higher energy use—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to install new equipment as fast.
- It helps identify little problems before they lead to big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine pieces and complete a cycle of AC performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into major problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the summer. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your equipment is open to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll check the subsequent areas and parts:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Clean Air HVAC
Today is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Clean Air HVAC pros a call at 925-233-6238 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your residence, be sure to check our special offers for savings on your upcoming service.