As warmer weather begins, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Pacheco? Especially if your cooling system is newer or was running good last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Clean Air HVAC expert can help spot little issues before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service complicated internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps find little problems before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine pieces and complete a set of cooling performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into major issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to provide worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this work, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC service should include an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and parts:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Now with Clean Air HVAC
Now is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Clean Air HVAC pros a call at 925-233-6238 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, don’t forget to look at our special offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.