As springtime begins, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Pacheco? Particularly if your AC equipment is recently installed or was working good last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to book any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s a piece of equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can break down.
Having your system inspected annually by a Clean Air HVAC expert can help find minor troubles before they become major meltdowns. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively decrease your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling an expert to take care of intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your unit can force it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it work longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and in the long-term, because you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify small issues before they lead to major, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully inspect parts and perform a series of cooling performance verifications. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into extensive troubles that cause a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver stress-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this work, your unit is vulnerable to premature failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC service should have an inspection and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the ensuing areas and components:
- Complete unit order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Today with Clean Air HVAC
Today is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Clean Air HVAC pros a shout at 925-233-6238 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, be sure to check our discount offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.