During the cooler Pacheco months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your system breaks down and becomes your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t occur in your house, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. But, if it happens, a simple call to Clean Air HVAC will have you back to a warm and cozy home in no time. We’ve got some indicators you should look for to help you decide if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before you’re in an emergency repair situation. Call Clean Air HVAC ASAP if you see any of these issues:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace instantly and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that produces a flame and leave the lights off until your furnace can be inspected by a qualified technician or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re repeatedly turning up the thermostat, yet you aren’t getting warmer, a furnace repair might be necessary. While this could be a sign of a problem with your thermostat, it may also mean your furnace is too small for your home.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you observe a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s louder than normal, it’s probably time for a repair visit.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re working your furnace as you usually do but notice an increase in your utility bill, there are several different problems you could be experiencing. Your professional from Clean Air HVAC can identify what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running constantly, you could have a problem. It might be a something as small as an air filter problem or something as large as a motor problem. We’ll help you sort it out.
Now that you know how to recognize when you need a furnace repair, contact us and our team can help. If your furnace is running fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call Clean Air HVAC at 925-233-6238 or arrange an appointment with us online.